Jumat, 17 Mei 2013

Unbroken Feeling words

"Until this moment, I had not realized that someone could break your heart twice, along the very same fault lines".
-Jodi Picoult, My Sister's Keeper-

"This time I wouldn't forget him, because I couldn't ever forgive him- for breaking my heart twice".
-James Patterson, Sundays at Tiffany's-

"Remember to look up to the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see and wonder about what make the universe exist. Be curious and however difficult life my seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. It matters that you don't just give up".
-Stephen Hawking-

"I love the way you refuse my love".
-Toba Beta, My Ancestor Was An Ancient Astronaut-

My Heart doesn't strong enough to stay and wait what you recognize before.

The hardest thing to do is watch the one you LOVE, love someone else

I just want to forget about the man that forgot about me.

Rejection doesn't hurt, expectation does. Lying doesn't kill, denial does. Forgetting doesn't heal, forgiveness does.

I act like I don't care, but deep down inside I swear it kills me.

So many boy with differents feeling abstract.

She doesn't care? don't ever say she doesn't care. I've seen that girl everytime you hug another, I've seen her lock herself in her room because she thought she wasn't good enough for you. I've seen her breakdown in the middle of the class because she caught herself  thinking of what you two were together, never say she doesn't care. Fuck up.

I'm not stop to love but, I just try not to show up.

My mouth just can say no, and show the smile up, but my heart is the hardest thing to touch the tears appears.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar