Sabtu, 21 September 2013

It has to be you by Kim Jong Woon (Yesung Suju)

Today, as my memory wanders
At the end of this road, I still linger on
You still holding me tightly
Even though I can't see you any more
I'm losing my way again
I want to see you and I want to hold you
so I look up at the sky and pray
It can't be if it's not you
I can't be without you
Being hurt like this for days,months even years
Even I'm hurt, it's fine
Even if my heart hurts, It's fine
That's right, it's because I love you
I can not do it again
I can not send you away
If i forget you, I can't go on
It can't be if it's not you
I can't be without you
Being hurt like this for days,months even years
Even I'm hurt, it's fine
Even if my heart hurts, It's fine
That's right, it's because I love you
My bruised heart is yelling at me to look for you
Where are you?
Don't you hear my voice, to me?
Even If I get to live again
Even If I'm born over and over again
I can't live a day without you
You are the one that I will keep
You are the one that I will love
Yes, because you are the only one I need
You are the only one I love

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar