Well, flashback when i was joining such an entrepreneur competition from major, it started when ma'am Rose, divided us into 5 pesons in one group. Then, we have to make such handicraft, from old-coconut-shell. First time, I thought that It was so easy, we have the tools and materials, we only added more energies and times to make it better than it should be.
And, after a while, whole time I just focus on that handicraft (my Extracurricular task) and ignor my school task (important ones), and my time spent by only made it, but I just the one who made it, all of my members were busy, as a leader i have to sacrifice for our group. But time by time, i'm gettin' tired of all, i hate everything in my life, why should i take the responsibilities for doing that, should i give up or still make it become complete? but, unfortunately, the times gone so fast, and the deadline came only 2 days more.
I wanna screamed out loud because i couldn't finish it yet!! My drill was broken one year ago, (Argghh why I dont remember this shit thing??) and I have to borrow from my grandpa. After i went to school, directly I got on day with the drill, but it didnt work, because you know that the OLD-COCONUT-SHELL it wasnt like a wall, to hole it you need the man's energy, but no one helped me, even if my brother, so i'm gettin tired and sleep on the cold floor in front of the tv.
The early morning, i try being tough, untill i got on the school's gate, and ,,,.
skip it, I don't even remember the next but I'm not try to make it back on my mind because of that i'm being restless today....
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar