"If you love someone tell them... because hearts are often broken by words left unspoken".
I'm the girl who always has her phone in her hand, headphones in her ears and that one special guy on her mind.
''I miss you, but I'm trying not to care. I love you, but I'm trying not to show. I want you, but what can I do when you are not even mine?"
"If you don't fight for what you want, don't cry for what you lost''.
''My silence is just another word of pain''.
"Before I met you, I never knew what it was like to be able to look at someone and smile for no reason".
"The hardest thing about knowing you don't love me
is that you spent so much time pretending that you did"
is that you spent so much time pretending that you did"
"You never know what you have until you lose it, and once you lose it, you can never get it back"
'I'm searching for breath, i'm searching for relief so hard to find my way when i love you beyond belief'.
"When I knw that i love you, it's like every song I listen to is about you".
"Sometimes you just cant tell someone how you feel, you can never really find the right words to make them understand".
"When I care about someone, I really care. When I love, I love with all my heart".
"When someone sees you at your worst and still thinks you look your best, that is someone worth keeping".
"There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.”
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind.”
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar