Because I was suprised by the love that came to me secretly
Only the heart tingling the memories have remained
Not knowing the tears welled up in your eyes
Turning away from you, I regret it
I was young back then, I didn't know back then so I hurt you
Now, I know but it's too late
I'm saying that I can only see you
I'm saying that I love you
I'm saying Even when I close my eyes, I see only you
I'm saying I only see you
I'm saying I love you
I'm saying Even If I close my mouth, I only call out for you
Because I was sick over stupid love
I only gave you a selfish love
Not telling you that I love you
Just watching over you, I regret it
Saying I'm sorry, Saying I love you, you can't hear it anymore
But now, I'm shouting out to you
I'm saying I only see you
I'm saying I love you
I'm saying Even when I close my eyes, I see only you
I'm saying that I only call out for you
I'm saying that I love you
I'm saying Even If I close my mouth, I only call out for you
A love that make me crazy
A love that make me want to die
Even with this severe scars, it can only you
I'm saying that I only look for you
I'm saying that I love you
I'm saying that I only look for you even when you hide every time
I'm saying that I think of you
I'm saying that I love you
I'm saying that I only think of you till my heart grows numb
I'm saying that I only call out for you
I'm saying that I love you
I'm saying Even If I close my mouth, I only call out for you
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar